Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Dare to be Sassy Thurs. - Sassy Studios

Ok, this is my card for Dare to be Sassy Thursdays challenge at Sassy Studios. Challenge was to use red and green in your Sassy image. I chose this great image of the girl sleeping beside a gift and table of milk and cookies for Santa. I colored with copics and then paper pieced the chair and blanket in variations of red and green with paper from K and Co. which I also used on the background of the card. Base of card is SU Bravo Burgandy and I used that color ink to daub around the image. Used MFT buttons and Offray satin ribbon from JoAnn to complete the image. The layout is something I've seen on SCS - was from some challenge, but honestly don't remember what site the layout came from. I'm thrilled with how this turned out. Thanks for looking - let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job! I love how it turned out! Good luck and thanks for playing at SSD!!!

Hugs,
Lelia

Gael said...

What a sweet image this is! And cool layout! Love it!!