Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SCACD stamps using JUGS14



I made this card for my friend Vivian's (SCS blusky)women card swap. I chose to do 2 cards in the funny woman category. This is the first one. Stamp is from Victoria Case's Everyday Gals collection made exclusively for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (SCACD - link in sidebar). I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas and then paper pieced the stool seat using K & Company DP. Then I cut her out with nesties. The layout I used was from JUGS14 which I had printed out but never used, I love the layout, thanks girls!! Sentiment from same stamp set and is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black, cut out with trimmer and daubed using SU melon mambo. Flower is from a set I picked up at Hobby Lobby. CS is SU basic black and DP is dovecraft from an 8 x 8 collection. Brad is from American crafts. Thanks for looking, hope you like it!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the image!

Susana M said...

Hey Audrey
Love the color combos you used and it's a lovely card :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Cindy N. said...

Terrific card. Love the colors and the layout. Your friend will be very happy.

Lesley said...

Too cute, love the pink and black!

Jill said...

Really love that stamp Audrey. You are so lucky to have Hobby Lobby and Michaels over there. I always look forward to visiting the stores and all the other scrapbooking stores when I visit my daughter in Texas!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Audrey. I love that card. Great colours and fab image.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great card -- beautiful colors!