Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tellen's Place Blog Challenge - Silver and Blue - using Softpencil Image

Over at Tellen's place this week, the challenge is to create a card using silver and blue.  I'm trying to go a little out of my "comfort" colors, and think this is a great challenge!  I chose this ADORABLE image from Softpencil - I LOVE Elizabeth's illustrations:)  I colored them in using Copics and Atyou Spicas and then cut out using Nesties.  Daubed the edges with Encore silver ink.  Base of card is SU silver, image on SU whisper white, DP is from My Mind's Eye.  Found some cool Close to My Heart fibers which I think add  nice touch and topped off with an old SU set I found with the sentiment "Thanks for Sharing you with me" which I think fits perfectly.  Cut out sentiment with SU punch.  Really happy with this card.  Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Michelle B said...

Very cute card! Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at Tellen's Place.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Audrey. This is lovely, pretty colouring and a great design.
Love Sandra xx

Do What You Love said...

Audrey, this is darling - love the glitter on her dress - such a cute little image. Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place.

Elizabeth P said...

WOW Audrey! I love your sweet card! the papers, the colours combo and your coloring are great!!! ;)

Fink said...

Very cute! I love using her images too! Check out our free images at Tellen's Place! Nice work with your coloring!

coldwaters2 said...

Totally adorable loving that image and your design and the colours are so lovely.

Hugs
Lorraine x