Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

CRAFTY HOS' CHALLENGE - SINGLE LAYER CARD

Head on over to Crafty HOs' Challenge for this week's challenge - Single Layer card!  Sounds like it would be easy but it's not, although it's really FUN!!  I had a great time making this week's challenge card.

I used TAC white 100, stamped my image using masking technique to give it some depth and also stamped the sentiment.  Then I ran card through Big Shot using Quickutz EF.  I used Offray satin ribbon on the side.  I made the buttons following the tutorial from my friend Melissa's Blog - took white buttons and then daubed different colors of Adirondak alcohol ink on them.  Hope you like it.  Let me know what you think and make sure to enter the challenge!!  HAVE FUN!

6 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Love those iridescent buttons with the pink-and-green of your card!!! MWAH!

Crazy Creations said...

Love your card ,So cute ,Im going to start my card after Im done with the hop.Hugs Sarah

Jackie said...

This is just adoable! What a cute trio of frogs! Great job!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. How fabulous. Love the buttons, very effective.
Great looking Frogs.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

Great card!! the buttons are fab!! Hugs!!

Cindy N. said...

I so love this card. Love the way you played with the colors and layout. Good job.