Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today is Thurs. and so it's Oldy But Goody day at BUGABOO STAMPS (visit the store here: http://bugaboostamps.com/home.html and the challenge blog here: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com ) Ok, this digi stamp, which is called Crabby Cathy could be called "Crabby Audrey" because I also have curly hair and hate to do housework, especially laundry LOL. I used fabric from JoAnn for the laundry. You can buy scraps in a few bins at JoAnn that are left over from rolls that were cut. I have always seen people use fabric on the cards and the effects amaze me, so I decided to try it. Very pleased with how it turned out:) I colored Kathy and the laundry basket with copics and used them for the background as well. She is cut out using nesties as is the DP behind her, which is K & Company. CS is SU old olive, ribbon is also SU old olive. Other DP is also K & Company, cut using personal trimmer, and pearls are e. from Prima.




This is the inside of the card. Sentiment is part of Crabby Cathy set from Bugaboo Stamps, higlighted with copics. Love this sentiment, so funny!


The sketch I used for this card comes from my dear friend Joni, owner and creator of Inktegrity Digi Stamps (blog: http://inktegrity.blogspot.com store: http://www.shophandmade.com/Store/Joni ). Thanks Joni!!



Enjoy everyone and let me know what you think.


7 comments:

mudmaven said...

She's just adorable Audrey! Love the use of fabric - must give that a try! Great dp too. ~chris

sgc said...

Audrey--great card! I have never used fabric--but may have to try it now.

Rae Anne said...

Audrey, using the fabric for laundry was brilliant! Your card is absolutely fabulous! :D

Jodie Mackrell said...

Very cute! love how you used the fabric!

Jill said...

There are some really fun stamps on Bugaboo aren't there! Love your card Audrey. Jill x

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the paper!

Cindy N. said...

HI hi hi! such an amusing card.