Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 12, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE MARCH 12-18 - EASTER THEME

Hello all my friends out there in the blogosphere!!  Guess what?!?  It's challenge time again at SEW MANY CHALLENGES.   Don't forget to stop by  THE SHOP so you can get some images!!   This week's challenge is to create a project using Easter as the theme.m  I chose to do a scrapbook page this week, just to mix it up a bit:)

I chose to use 3 different SMC images for this page.  All DP is K & Company.  All images are printed on GP white 110.  All images are colored with copics.  Eggs with jelly beans are from the image with Fawn the fish coming out of the other side of the egg.  I used stickles and liquid pearl on the jelly beans.  PJ the Penguin's tummy is done with liquid pearls as well and his eggs are colored with atyou spicas.  Sentiment is computer generated and border trimmed with Martha Stewart border punch. EK Success small scallop circle punch used to make cuts on pink DP.  Yellow CS is Bazzill textured, all other solid CS is all from SU - certainly celery, cameo coral and pixie pink.  All shapes cut using nesties, other images are hand trimmed with snips.  I had LOTS of fun making this, I hope you like it!!

Also, don't want to forget our wonderful sponsor this week, STAMPS ALIVE. 


***SPONSOR PRIZE PACKAGE -- CUTTLEBUG COMBO EMBOSSING FOLDER -- DAMASK***

A little bit about Stamps Alive:
I started my business in 1993 to give me something to do. I had worked all my life and recently quit to be a stay at home mom to my new baby. I've always been interested in paper products and I didn't like paying full price for some of the things I wanted. So I started my business. I like to pass my savings on to others. I've made some really good friends over the years. I've always been a small business I only advertise word of mouth. Over the years I've kept as busy as I wanted to be.

It has been very interesting to see the hobby industry change over the years. I had a "scrapbook" store in my basement before Las Vegas knew what a scrapbook store was. I've dealt with Provo Craft the entire 17 years I've been in business and that has been fun, to watch them change!!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute, great colours.

kim.mom said...

LOVE your LO!!!

Jill said...

Nice bright 'springy' card Audrey. Jill

~Jeri~ said...

Great job Audrey!

Deanette said...

Really nice Audrey! :)

Cindy N. said...

Great idea to add digis to a scrapbook page. Nice work.