Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 29, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS MONTHLY SPONSOR FOR MARCH - SOFTPENCIL

Happy Monday everyone!!  Hope you have all had a nice weekend.  I cannot believe March will be over in 3 days - WOW - where did it go?!?  I would like to thank our SEW MANY CARDS monthly sponsor, SOFTPENCIL.   Elizabeth Pujalka is the owner and creator of SOFTPENCIL designs which features digi stamps of cute little animals and children as well as some beautiful mandalas and artistic designs.  You can find out more about SOFTPENCIL HERE.  I am extra happy for this sponsor because SOFTPENCIL is one of the DTs I am fortunate enough to be part of. 
Thanks so much for sponsoring us at SEW MANY CARDS this month Elizabeth!! 

Just a reminder to visit SEW MANY CHALLENGES and check out our current challenge - to use punches on your project.  Also, make sure you stop by SMC SHOP and check out all the great images available to purchase!

This is the card I made featuring SOFTPENCIL digi stamp Sleeping and Dreaming.  This image is so peaceful to me, so I computer generated the sentiment based on how the image made me feel.  I cut out sentiment with SU punch.  Image is printed on GP white 110 and colored with copics: tree E44, E47, E49; child's pants B95, 97; top and hat YR 02, YR 07, YR24; sun Y02; skin E21; tree & grass G05, G06, G07; cat C1, C3, C5.  I also used flower soft delphianum blue, pink and shamrock green on the tree.  Image then cut with nesties and sponged with brocade blue for sky and glorious green on edges.  DP is SU cut out with nesties.  Card base is SU garden green, second layer is SU certainly celery and embossed with Quickutz EF.  Squares are SU handsome hunter, cut out with nesties and then embossed with Quikutz mini EF.  Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  Card size is 5.5 x 5.5.  Thanks so much for looking and thanks again to SOFTPENCIL for sponsoring SEW MANY CARDS for the whole month of March!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Lovely card Audrey, love that tree. Jill

Cindy N. said...

Softpencil has such beautiful images. Your card puts the image in value. Beautiful.