Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SOFTPENCIL ST. PATTY'S DAY & DARE YOU 2 DIGI CHALLENGE 33

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, and so I decided to play along in Softpencil's St. Patty's party on PCP.  We had a lot of fun and the designer of the winning card will be our guest DT for April, so make sure to go HERE to check out the entries and cast your vote.  Also, make sure you visit THE SHOP to pick up all the cute new images.

I also did this card for this week's Dare You 2 Digi Challenge which is NO DP!!

For this card, I used my SOFTPENCIL image, which I colored with copics and then sponged the background by masking the image.  Colors used for background are SU brocade blue, bermuda bay and pacific point inks.  Drew sun in with copics.  Cut corners of image with SU scallop border punch.  Pot of gold and gold are done with Smooch.  Trim is from Michael's.  For the background, I used Sizzix EF from SU on SU gable green.  Base CS is SU green galore.  White is GP 110.  Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Adorable, love the card! Especially the gold pot and the gold coins. Plus, great minds like alike, I used SMOOCH for them gold coins... Love SMOOCH!

Melanie said...

Girl another fabulous card, love it!

Cindy N. said...

Love this card. Nice mixture of greens.

Donna said...

Brilliant card and very cleverly done without patterned papers...thanks so much for joining in the fun at DU2DS :) Donna x