Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

"My New Tiny Friends" for SOFTPENCIL THURSDAY!


I told you today would be busy!  Here's my 3rd post for the day and I'm not done yet:)  Today is Thursday, which means another SOFTPENCIL project - woo hoo!  The image we are using today is "My New Tiny Friends."  Make sure you visit the SOFTPENCIL BLOG to see all the FABULOUS stuff going on there and also to meet our new Guest Designers for June - Mary and Larissa!  Also want to welcome Betty as a FULL TIME DT member - YAY!!  You'll also want to visit the SOFTPENCIL SHOP and see everything that Elizabeth has created.  The new images are there and ready for purchase:)  Finally, make sure you check out the SOFTPENCIL PCP GROUP for chatting, our new 300 member FREEBIE, tutorials and MORE!!
For my card I used We R Memory Keepers DP, SU blue bayou CS, and Prism CS.  Pearls and Rhinestones are from Prima.  I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I then cut the image, printed on GP white 110, with my personal trimmer and rounded corners with EK Success punch.  I hope you like it, I LOVE this image and had so much fun coloring it.  Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is soooo cute love the bright colours they look great xx

Kerry said...

Super cute Audrey, love all the blings. Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Audrey!!! I love the colors!!! Hugs!!

Michelle said...

Wow, Audrey you are BUSY! Great card...love the bling and fabulous colors!!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Another cutie again Audrey! Love the colouring and those pearl swirls are stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Larissa said...

Great card! I love the swirls you created with the gems.

Hugs,
Larissa

Anne-Marije said...

What a lovely card Audrey! Love the bright colours...
xxx Anne-Marije

Lisa Atha said...

Cute card!