Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, November 1, 2010

KABOODLE DOODLES VINTAGE CHALLENGE

NEW CHALLENGE today at KABOODLE DOODLES CHALLENGE and it is VINTAGE.  We have an AMAZING sponsor once again, and it is STAMP-N-DOODLE.  You'll definitely want to head over to STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP and check out all the amzing variety of images available!

You have until Sunday, Nov. 14 at 7pm EST to enter your card at KABOODLE DOODLES BLOG using our Linky Tool.  Please remember, there is a 10 CHALLENGE LIMIT (our plus 9 OTHERS).

For my card, I followed CREATE 4 FUN - sketch challenge for the layout.  I went with lighter shades of greens, reds, brown and orange to create the vintage look.  My image is ICE FAIRY from STAMP-N-DOODLE.  I LOVE this image!  I colored her with Copics, Stickles and Liquid Pearl.  Flower is Prima and I rubbed it across SU River Rock ink several times and then added a vintage brad from Bo Bunny.  DP is K & Co. I also used Core-dinations vintage red, SU river rock and poppy parade and Bazzill Textured.  Sentiment is stamped with SU river rock and riding hood red rubbed on cut out nesties tag.  Flower ribbon is from Webster's Pages.  I hope you like it, this is not my typical style, but I think it turned out nicely.


My card is also for the following challenges:
COWGIRL SUNDAY - bling it on
ONE STITCH AT A TIME - Christmas
BEE-CRAFTY - Christmas
MARK'S FINEST PAPERS - Holidays
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS - bling
CRITTER CHALLENGE - Christmas
POLLYCRAFT CHALLENGE - it's chill time

13 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great colors on this, love the ribbon!

cheryl said...

oh love this its gorgoues,love cheryl xxxxx

Tabitha said...

Very pretty! I love the ribbon you used also. Thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

Hi ya
great card,luv all the texture on it,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Josephine said...

Lovely card. The ribbon adds an unusual but very pretty touch and finished it off so well.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Joey said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image, thanks for joining us at tpc. Joey.x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh very nice! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

Very pretty!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Lynn McAuley said...

Thanks for adding this beauty to Speedy's holiday collection! Gorgeous work, Audrey!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so many wonderful elements on this one....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Tanya said...

I love your card Audrey!

Thanks for joining Critter Sketch

Tammy Miller said...

This card is so adorable. Wonderful embellish and love how you color the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for our Christmas challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Anonymous said...

wonderful card! thanks for playing the criiter sketch challenge.