Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

AWESOME AWARD FROM MONICA!!

Hello everyone!  I am in Florida on spring break with my family.  It is nice and hot here and my kids have complained that it's too hot for the better part of the last 2 days!!  Hubby and I are enjoying the sun and it is nice to have a little time away from all our daily obligations:)

The internet connection here at the hotel and my laptop do not seem to like each other too much.  It is very frustrating, but nothing I can do about it.

Today I discovered my friend MONICA has presented me this AWESOME award, thanks so much Monica!!  If you get time, please visit Monica's amazing blog and leave her some love:)


For this award, I am to tell 7 things about myself and then pass this on to some blogging friends who have given me great inspiration.

7 things about me.
1.  I have 4 children, my oldest daughter, who is 11, has high-functioning Autism (previously called Aspergers), which makes for a very interesting family dynamic.  This has greatly affected my life and made me realize that laughter is better than tears.

2.  I am a very loyal friend and trust and honesty are very important to me.  If you treat me well, I am your friend for life and will always do whatever is in my power to support and lift you up.

3.  I am an open-minded Christian woman - I have very strong faith but am accepting of others' choices and decisions - I try to never judge anyones' decisions because I know that we are not all meant to follow the same path.

4.  I love volunteering in the library at my kids's school.  I wish I read more books for me!

5.  I love to watch sports on tv, especially NFL football.

6.  I have been crafting all my life, and cardmaking has been the most fun type of crafting for me.  I love to color - find it so relaxing - as well as try different techniques.  I am so very thankful for all the companies that I DT for as well as those I have been past DT for.  I am also so grateful for all the wonderful friends I have made through blogging and various card and craft forums.

7.  I love to be able to offer blog candy and hope that I can continue to do this for many years to come!

I would like to share this award with so many people but I need to limit it, so here goes:

1.  Elizabeth
2.  Kerry
3. Beth
4.  Lisa A.
5.  Wendy
6.  Tammy M.
7.  Lisa F.
8.  Linnie
9.  Chris
10.  Scrappy

Ladies, I hope you will accept this award and pass it along as well as telling 7 things about yourself.  Thanks also to all of you who follow my blog, you all mean a great deal to me!!
 

3 comments:

Merry said...

Glad you got this award as it was interesting reading about you. Enjoy your spring break in Florida.

Boryana said...

Thanks for sharing 7 things about you. I t was really interesting. :)

Tehzeen nijas said...

really nice blog and the background .i love your 7 things. it is really awesome blog and last but not the least congrats.