Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

STAMP INSANITY - PUNCH IT OUT!!

There's a NEW CHALLENGE at STAMP INSANITY CHALLENGE and it is PUNCH IT OUT!!  So, get your punches and come play with us:)

You will have until Weds., April 6 to enter our challenge. While it is not necessary to use a STAMP INSANITY image, we'd sure LOVE to see one!! You can find them all at STAMP INSANITY STORE.


For my card, I chose STAMP INSANITY image "Joszette." I colored her with Promarkers and Atyou Spicas and cut out with Nesties. Bright blue CS is also cut with Nesties and then I used 3 different sized circle hand punches to make polka dots in it. Pink CS is punched with Martha Stewart border punch and sentiment fro Gina K. plus scalloped background both done with SU punches. All CS is from American Crafts, DP is K and Co., ribbon is from my stash and bling is from My Mind's Eye. I hope you like it and will come play along with us!!



Additional challenges entered:
CRAFTS and ME - anything goes
CRAFTY CREATIONS - in stitches (ribbon)
DIE CUT DREAMS - special friend
OOH-LA-LA CREATIONS - special friend
MOJO MONDAY - sketch

14 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud!
This is so cute! Great colors. I love Joszette's threads...she's a cutie for sure!
Hugs,
Lisa

Sugar said...

that is sooo cute!! love the springy colors!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Hi Audrey,
This card is so cute! I love that image!!!
Hugs & Kisses, Marit.

audrey said...

Hi Audrey

This is such a pretty card I love it.

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

I'd like to invite you to enter this colorful card in the challenge at http://www.amberscraftsandstuff.com/2011/03/challenge-2-use-die-cuts.html

~*~Amber~*~
www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

Larisa said...

Hello Audrey!
It is nice job! Love your card again)))

NancyD said...

It is "all good" as your sentiment suggests. Love the layout and the image.

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Love the cards and the blog candy xx Jan

Uta said...

wow what a great card.

papertrails leaver said...

Cool take on the challenge to use ribbon with stitches! I never even thought of this. Wow! I am so limited in my thinking. Your card is fab and like all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy

Mina said...

what a fantastic colour combo Audrey, brilliant with your cute image...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey,
Hope you are well hun. I love this card, such bright and cheery colours, great layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL this time. Good Luck.
Hugs
Dawn x

Anne said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at OLL. Hugs x