Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

KABOODLE DOODLES SPRING CHALLENGE

Well, this falls into the category of better late than never.  This card was completed early in the week, but I didn't have a chance to blog it then.  So, here I am now and even though the challenge ends soon, I hope you enjoy the card.  This was created for KABOODLE DOODLES spring challenge which ends tonight.  Our weekly sponsor is SOME ODD GIRL and I would like to personally than Kristy for sponsoring us this week:)
My card uses buttons from DeNami Designs, brad from Basic Grey, SU summer sun CS cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies and embossed with Cuttlebug dots EF.  CS is American Crafts textured, DP is K and Co.  All other shapes cut with Nesties.  SOME ODD GIRL image colored with Copics.



I chose the following challenges to enter:
CARD MAKIN' MAMAS - spring
CARD POSITIONING SYSTEMS - sketch
CREATIVE COWGIRLS - Happy Spring
CRAFT YOUR PASSION use dots
INCY WINCY DESIGNS - bright and bold
CREATIVE CRAFT CHALLENGES - embossing
CREATIVE CARD CREW - spring
SCRAPBOOK SISTERS - buttons
SIMON SAYS STAMP - embossing
PAPER PLAY - spring

15 comments:

Glennis F said...

cute! cute! cute!

Unknown said...

I love your card Audrey! Cute image & great coloring! Thanks for joining us @ Creative Cowgirls Challenge!
Bridget-GDT

Ardilla said...

Oh, your card is beautiful!
I do like Some Odd Girl digis :)

Larisa said...

Oh, so bright and beautiful card)) Love the image again)))

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such an adorbable card! I love how you colored the image.

BTW, check out my SCS gallery - we used an image you gifted me for a challenge and the cards are posted there. Really cute!

uksharon said...

Another fun card.
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

super cute card! love the colours! thnxs for joining us at Creative Cowgirls!

THERESA said...

Love this Oddy, super colors, those buttons is fab, thanks you made me remember what i needed for a card i am busy with.............:))
You still amaze me with the number of challenges you enter, how do you remember them all,lol.
By the way, did you get my mail??
lotsa luv

Lisa Atha said...

Audrey,

This is the cutest card ever!!!! I absolutely love the layout!!! The button embellishments, your coloring, it is all fabulous!!! Oh, thanks for offering more blog candy, you pick out the most awesome stuff and are so generous!!!!

Hugs, Lisa

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet, love those big eyes! Great buttons!

Anonymous said...

hi audrey! just wanted to pop by to admire your creations and to say hi!
hugs!

EVIL twin said...

Adorable!!! I love SOME ODD GIRL!

Jolanda said...

what a lovely cute card,

Bye, Jolanda

Poppet said...

A great fun card Audrey, love the cute image and the vibrant colours you have used with the buttons.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Sharon said...

What a wonderful little girl card the colors are so spring looking.