Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

DIGITAL DELIGHTS - THURSDAY SHOWCASE

It's time for another THURSDAY SHOWCASE at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and once again, the DT have made some FABULOUS creations for you to come take a look at.  DIGITAL DELIGHTS offers a very extensive and wide range of AMAZING digi images, papers, cut files, sentiments an MORE!!  If you haven't visited DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP or DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG or haven't visited recently, then you DEFINITELY want to go check it out!!  You will always find something that you MUST have:)

For my card today, I have chosen DIGITAL DELIGHTS "Mermaid" plus "Have a Magical Day" sentiment.  I went with mostly blue shades this week.  Image and sentiment are colored with Copics, and I have added twinkling H2O paints for the shell on which Mermaid is sitting and also for the background (water) around her.  I have chosen Nesties dies and MFT border die for the scallops.  Flowers are from Petaloo, Bling from my stash, DP from DCWV and CS from Coredinations and SU.  I hope you like it:)

Also, don't forget, a NEW CHALLENGE begins today at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will head on over and join our challenge:)

Other challenges I entered:

EVERYBODY-ART-CHALLENGE - flowers
FLOURISHES - anything goes
PAPERS AND SUCH ONLINE - birthday cards
TOP TIP TUESDAY - flowers
TUESDAY THROWDOWN - die cuts
USE IT TUESDAY - bling
CRAZY CHALLENGE - anything goes
INCY WINCY - Mother's Day/Girly
NETTIE G.'s DIGITAL GEMS - everyday is Mother's Day
THE SWEET STOP - sketch

14 comments:

Janniche Drivdal Eriksen said...

wow what a sparkling card!
love your cards!
and what a candy!
must be like christmas evening to win it!
hugs

Lillian Child said...

Oh my goodness ... I just found your blog and what a delight! I am now a follower. So nice to meet you! And stop by my blog sometime soon and give me a shout out!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Aud! This is fabulous! I love...EVERYTHING! Beautiful work as always!
Hugs,
Lisa

BrossArtAddiction said...

Beautiful love all the sparkles! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Sieta said...

Beautiful card Audrey.
Hugs Sieta

Linda said...

What a great card
hugs linda

Lisa Atha said...

So cute Audrey, I love mermaids, they are so much fun.
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy Hall said...

Definitely on my top favorites of your cards Audrey:)

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

Enjoy Life and treasure EVERY day
I have blog candy you can win
Become a follower today
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Unknown said...

So beautiful!! I love this blue hues!! Fabulous detail and use of embellishments too. Thank you for playing the FTTC with us.

Regena said...

Loving all that blue..and the border punch u used

Anonymous said...

very pretty, LOVE that border around the mermaid!!! :-)

-Sam :-)

Sheree said...

What a cute card! Your border punch turned out perfectly!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so sweet! Great paper!