Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

IT'S DIGI DAY with RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE!!

It's time for a NEW CHALLENGE at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE BLOG and this time it's DIGI DAY!  So, use a digital element or more in your project and come link it up prior to 1pm EST on Wednesday, June 29 at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE BLOG.


For my card today, I used "Garden Mae" from SOME ODD GIRL.  I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas and then cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  I also used a Cheery Lynn die for the stiched piece, button from my stash, sentiment from MFT clear stamps.  Papers from Basic Grey and K and Co.  Circles punched with Marvy punch.  Flower leaves from Marianne dies, sentiment cut with Nesties.  Hope you like it and will come play along:)

Challenges to follow:
 CRAFTS AND ME CHALLENGES - stitches (faux)
BEARLY MINE - summer
EVERYBODY-ART - anything goes
SHOPPING OUR STASH - Use old/neglected tool (large circle punch)
TUESDAY TAGGERS - anything goes with sunshine theme
USE IT TUESDAY - unused punches, die cuts

10 comments:

Glennis F said...

great colours, and a cute image

*mieke* said...

Such a sweet girl and i love the colours.
Hugs Mieke

Star said...

This is adorable! I love how bright it is. =D

Sonya said...

Love that image--super sweet! Thanks for playing along again at Use It Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Ooooh this is just yummy Audrey! I love the zesty colours you've used! :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons this week! :)
Lizy DT x

Prisha Dharmani said...

Lovely cards...your new follower...do drop in to my blog..i am a new crafter around..your comments and suggestions are valueable to me.

Hugs,
Neelam
http://kreativehobbycrafts.blogspot.com/

faithnme said...

I LOVE SOG.. and your colors of Orange are just Gorgeous

Angela Weimer said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

Gill McCall said...

such a lovely card and the colours are fabby - thanks for playing along in my challenge.
http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

tiggertastic said...

lovely summery and bright card

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft