Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SEW MANY CARDS SUMMER FUN AND FREEBIE!!

Hey Everyone!  Wow, it's Wednesday already and the week has been crazy.  I was gone out of town Fri.-Sun. for tennis tournament (professional) and Sat. and Sun. for my boys' soccer tourney.  Then, I did the back to school luncheon for staff at my kids' elementary school Monday and kids started back yesterday.  Tuesday I had to get ANOTHER new tire for my van ( I just had all 4 tires replaced in the past 3 months) and had an appt. at noon.  Today I did grocery shopping and got my hair done - it looks completely different b/c I changed the color fairly drastically, and my husband STILL hasn't noticed 5 hours later!  LOL.

Anyway, we have a challenge going til 10pm EST on Thurs., August 25 at SEW MANY CHALLENGES  and our theme this week is SUMMER FUN, so I hope you will play along.

Here's my challenge card:


Also entered:

CRAFT US CRAZY - anything goes
CUDDLY BUDDLY - swirls and bling
WAGS N' WHISKERS - outdoor fun
Also, you still have time to pick up the FREEBIE at SEW MANY CARDS SHOP, so hurry on over:)


THE PIXIE COTTAGE - birthdays
RUBY'S RAINBOW - stitching (on ribbon)
SIMON SAYS STAMPS - food/drink
MELJENS - sparkle, shine, glitter
PHINDY'S PLACE - something new (paper, image, flower)

17 comments:

Glennis F said...

Great cards Audrey - I have snagged the cupcake image (love them)

Norma said...

OMG! the first card is so adorable and the 2nd one looks good enough to eat!!! TFS
Hugs

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are so cute!

Bernie said...

Oooo those cupcakes look so yummy and that first image is just to sweet. Lovely cards. Wow something is big time wrong when you need to replace a tire so soon.
Blessings Bernie

МамаФиалка said...

Great cards Audrey

Courtney said...

Great cards Audrey! I wanted to let you know that I have something for you on my blog.

Basslady said...

very cheerful and sweet cards!

love the powerful and bright colours!

the choice of your dp's is so delightful!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cec said...

What happy cards, so bright and cheerful. I love the sparkly cupcakes. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

Hello said...

WOW!!! Those cards are beautiful. Love the bright colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Ann English said...

Yum---I'd like one of those. They look good enough to eat!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow, what sunning cards. Hmmmm yummy, look scrumptious. Lee xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great colors on these! Those cupcakes look yummy!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

shaz earl said...

Fabulous yummy cupcake, thank you for joining us at CYDA this time, hope you will join us again, good luck xx

Anne said...

Yum, delicious and calorie free lol! Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Anonymous said...

Great card...

Thanks for joining us at RRC..

Huggies Angel

Darlene said...

WOW ... both cards are awesome Audrey! Thanks so much for joining our 'Outdoor Fun' challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers. Hope you'll join us again next challenge! Good Luck!

Darlene
WnW DT