Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  I pretty much missed most of yesterday (Monday) due to sleeping to try and get rid of this hideous cold.  Hope all of you are staying healthy.  I am hoping for warmer weather as well – only been in the 50s the past few days after a week of 70s.

Ok, enough of my whining.  A quick note that if you are waiting for an e-mail from me, I am hoping to have all those answered by tomorrow.  This week is busy but I should be able to get some computer time in over the next couple days.

So, we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE CHALLENGE and it is photo inspiration.   As you can see, our photo today is all about gardening, so let’s see what you are inspired to create by looking at it!

Remember, you have until 11am EST on Monday, April 30 to enter.  You are not required to use an image from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE, but if you do, you will be entered twice per creation for purposes of our random.org drawing for the winner.  You can also get 2 entries for each scrapbook layout you submit.


My creation today features “Daisys” digital stamp from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE.  I have colored it with Copics, using the photo as inspiration for the colors I chose.  I cut using Nesties and then daubed with Memento ink.  Papers are from Bazzill and Coredinations.  I embossed Bazzill piece with Cuttlebug EF.  Ribbons are from SU (green) and Michael’s.  Bling from my stash.  Hope you like it and will come play along.

Additional challenges:
CRAFTY BOOTS CHALLENGE – no girls allowed
CREATIVE MONDAYS – yellow and sunshine
HOUSE OF GILLI – ribbon and sparkles
LOVE TO CREATE – anything goes
PAPER CREATIONS INK – April showers bring May flowers
PAPER PRETTIES – pink and green
SQUIGGLEFLY – Mother’s Day
THE PINK ELEPHANT – hello Sunshine (use yellow)
VICTORINE ORIGINALS – anything goes
THE HYBRID CHICK – spring

13 comments:

Sonia said...

Wow! I love this sweet card! I looked all your works:you are my number one :)
Visit my newborn blog :)
Hugs,
Sonia

Anne said...

Lovely card Audrey, very sweet
Anne x

Dawnll said...

I am with you and this cold weather! I have had enough-so ready for Summer.
Hope the cold is gone soon, always hate getting them this time of year.
That image you used is such a pretty one and the colors are wonderful
Take care of yourself

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, Oh your card is so lovely:)x

Jennifer said...

I love the rich colour in this! Beautiful embossing and I love how you've cut out the image!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Cute card and I love your colouring.

Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Holly Young said...

This is so cute Audrey! I love the soft coloring you did around the image! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers!! Love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

THERESA said...

Absolutely gorjuss, just love your style of creating, always such a pleasure to look at!!
Thanks for joining us over at Squigglefly, love to have you..........:))
lotsa luv

Shawna said...

What a sweet card! Love the embossed background and the watering can of flowers is a great image. Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly.

Karen Hasheck said...

What a lovely card for our "April Showers bring May Flowers" challenge! Love the image and colors you have chosen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink!

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful Audrey! Fabulous design and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenges!

~*Joni said...

What a beauty Aud! I love the pretty layering and great image. Thank you so much for joining in on our yellow challenge this week at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT