Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

PIXIE DT CARD–HAPPY BIRD-DAY:)

Well, still struggling with super slow internet, but trying my best.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  Mine is fun and of course going quickly.  I have a new creation to share with you today for PIXIE DUST STUDIO and I am using one of the NEW RELEASES from the Feed The Birds Collection.

I have colored my PIXIE DUST STUDIO image with Copics and cut using Nesties.  I added some brand new Petaloo flowers and some bling and pearls from My Mind’s Eye.  Papers are Bazzill CS and DP is from my stash (I think Echo Park, but could be wrong).   Ribbon is from my stash and sentiment is from K. Andrew Designs and cut with Nestie. 
 
Don’t forget, you can still enter our bird challenge until 6pm CST today, so head on over to PIXIE DUST STUDIO BLOG and check that outSmile

Additional Challenges entered:
BEARLY MINE – flowers
CELEBRATE THE OCCASION – welcome summer
CRAZY AMIGO CHALLENGE – summer colors
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGE – welcome summer
DIE CUTTIN DIVAS – summer colors (yellow, orange)
SCRAP CREATIONS – vacation
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY – BINGO (blooms, free, ribbon)
SKETCH SATURDAY – sketch
CREATIVE MONDAYS – summer
THERE SHE GOES – winged things

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Audrey super cute image, Jo xxx

Glennis F said...

Great card, and glad you are enjoying your holiday

Becky said...

Super cute....love the bright colors! Wishing I had some of my supplies with me here on vacation....am really inspired!!!

Eret said...

Adorable card and stamp. Love your color selection :) Your card would be perfect in Paper Makeup Stamps this weeks Digi Makeover challenge - things with wings ;)
Eret xx

Dawnll said...

This is cute as can be, such fun colors sweetie

Sandra H said...

So cute Audrey and the colours are lovely and bright:)x

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute! I love how you colored the image. You are gettin' good, Girl!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Beautiful card

Unknown said...

Oh my I love this... Loved May Poppins... still do lol.. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday this week xx

Adrian said...

Adorable image! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Pat N. said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for sharing it at Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.

Gerda said...

Super cute card.
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Laney said...

Super cute Audrey!!thanks for joining us at BMC this time
hugs
laney

Creative Diva said...

What an adorable image.Great job on your card. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Super cute! Glad you could join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our color challenge.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, love your sweet image and your coloring is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

Chiara said...

So sweet!!!!
Hugs
Chiara