Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

ANOTHER NEW DT AND NEW CHALLENGE!

Hey everyone!  Wow, I am completely exhausted and feel like my brain has been asleep all day after Friday and Saturday were just crazy days and my hubby was out of town for both of them.  Now I also feel like I’m coming down with somethingSad smile

I have been fortunate to be invited to be part of the PLATYPUS CREEK DT!!  I am so excited to be working with Tracey’s adorable images and SVG cut files.  I am also super excited to be working with the other DT gals on challenges over at PLATYPUS CREEK BLOG.

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you this week and it is EASTER.  You do not have to use an image from PLATYPUS CREEK, but we’d sure love to see one!!  Hope you will come play along!!
 
My card today features PLATYPUS CREEK images “Easter Josie” and “Spotty Flower Egg.”  I have colored them with Copics and used Recollections glitter pen on egg too.  I added lace from JoAnn, DP from my stash, CS from Bazzill and blingy crystals from Prima.  Egg is cut with Nestie and image is fussy cut with scissors.  Sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge!

Additional Challenges:
613 AVENUE CREATE – tic tac toe (free, die cut, bling)
CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS PAINT – anything goes
ECLECTIC ELLAPU – for a child
GREAT IMPRESSIONS – going green
HOBBYCUTZ – anything goes
NO MATTER WHICH CHALLENGES – anything goes
ONE STITCH AT A TIME – green
ROBYN’S FETISH – Easter
SUGAR CREEK HOLLOW – lovely lace
ALWAYS SOMETHING CREATIVE – spring using green

15 comments:

Sharla said...

Congrats on the new DT,that is very exciting! Love that egg and cute little girl, great design!:)

Kathyk said...

Congratulations on your new DT slot.

Love your cheerful Easter card and thanks for joining us at the Hobbycutz challenge


Don’t miss the Hobbycutz blog hop here - you can win prizes

Kathyk

Claire said...

Hi Audrey, what a gorgeous card - I love the colours you've used. Hope you're having a good weekend and thanks for joining us at NMWC
Claire xx

CG said...

Hi Audrey! Ooh, one of my my favorite color combos! Your coloring is amazing, and that pink lace makes me so happy! Thank you for joining our Green challenge at OSAAT. Best, CG

Mimi said...

Congrats on your new DT venture, I am sure you are going to have lots of fun. Super cute card, love the bright happy colours. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

artwolf2009 said...

what a nice card. thanks for participating at NMWC and hope to see you again.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card. Lovely image and great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

Diane said...

Such a pretty card Audrey and love the colours you have used !! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Robyn's Fetish !!

hugs Diane xx

Angelique said...

Congrats on the DT. Wishing you lots of crafty funs. Such a lovely card. Love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

Huggsss, Angelique

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Audrey!
Congrats on the new DT position! Your card is fabulous. Beautiful coloring, as always, and great composition! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. We always enjoy your visits to our neighborhood!
Hugz,
Chana, Co-Owner

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

this is fantastic i love the colours great to be woring with you too emma xx

Cheryl said...

Such a sweet Easter card! I love the colors.

I hope you are feeling better.


Thank you for joining our challenge at Great Impressions Stamps .

--Cheryl--

theCook said...

Cute card! Love the decorated egg. Thanks for joining us at the Hobbybutz challenge!

Unknown said...

Lovely Easter project....Thank You for joining our Challenge at Hobbycutz...Hugs Kobie

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Cute Easter card and image. Thank you for sharing and joining us at NMWC. Hugs, Velma