Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 27, 2013

CREATION FOR SWEET PEA STAMPERS

Hi everyone, I am back again today and guess what?!?  You haven’t seen the last of me yet as I have one other creation to share today as well.


I have made a creation using Butterfly Princess by Conie Fong from SWEET PEA STAMPS.  I have had this image for a while and finally got around to coloring it.  I really enjoyed coloring this cutie with my Copics and I also added some Atyou Spica pen.  Papers are Bazzill CS and DP from Wild Rose Studio.  Scalloped Circles cut with Lawn Fawn dies and image cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Sentiment is from K. Andrew Designs and cut with Nestie.  Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, border cut with Taylored Expression border die and bling flourish is from Prima.  I sure hope you like it!!

Additional Challenges:
SWEET PEA STAMPERS -  for a child/DT call

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card, so sweet and thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stamper and hopeing you join us again soon. Good luck..Hugs Lozzy x

Lisa Jane said...

This is so sweet
Lisa x