Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 27, 2013

CREATION USING WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO JUNE NEW RELEASE:)

Before I present my DT creation for WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO, I just want to say I am continually amazed how many talented people there are in the world, and especially the world of coloring with markers and paper crafting.  I feel so privileged to know many of you and to be able to visit your awesome blogs, Pinterest pages, etc.  You all provide me with such amazing inspiration daily and for that I thank you!!

So, today I am showing off my WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO creation using the other of the June New Release images “Little Princess.”   I love this precious image.
     Little-PrincessGirl-WhimsyA_thumb

Btw, WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP now offers INSTANT DOWNLOADS on all digital purchases, woo hoo!!  Mabelle offers so many wonderful digis and rubber stamps, you are definitely going to want to pay the shop a visit.


As mentioned, I have used WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO “Little Princess” for today’s creation.  I have colored her with Copics and added Atyou Spica accents.  I cut her out with Lifestyle Crafts die as well as frame.  CS is Bazzill and DP is Basic Grey.  Ribbon is from June Monthly Ribbon pack from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Pearls are Prima, sentiment from Jaded Blossom and cut with My Craft Spot die.  Sure hope you like it!

Additional Challenges:

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. I love how you colored the image.