Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

LAST DAYS NEW RELEASE PREVIEWS AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS!!

Today is our last day of NEW RELEASE previews from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS and the stamps will be available in the shop for purchase today!!   Head on over to CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG to check out the New Release Previews and to find out how you can win a Pack of 4 of the New Releases or a 2 month GDT position!

My preview image today is “ A Christmas Story” and I have made a gift card box using a template from Creations By AR that I cut out on my Pazzle.  I colored my CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS image with Copics and cut out with XCut die.  I added Stickles for her trim on hat and fluffy part of slippers.  Candy Cane pipe cleaners and ribbon are from my stash, pearls are from Doodlebug Designs.  Sentiment from Hero Arts is cut with Sizzix die.  DP is American Crafts and CS is Bazzill.  I sure hope you like it.


Inside of gift card box

Before I go, I want also remind you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there.  Also, our New Challenge has started at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS, so hope to see you there!!

5 comments:

lora said...

A gorgeous card !! Your colouring is out of this world, you get such deep rich colours with your markers. Love it))

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Sandra H said...

This is fabulous x

Hlora said...

Nice project and well done job!

Pam said...

I recently learned how to make these. They are so special. Yours is just adorable!
pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com