Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 19, 2013

BUTTONS AND BOWS CHALLENGE AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!

Edited to add:  Sorry for the lateness of this post - Blogger was set for 9am on this one and obviously did not post and I have been out most of the day.  Anyway...

Hello everyone!  Back again today and I'm happy to announce DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES has a NEW CHALLENGE for your this week and it is:

BUTTONS AND BOWS
(Use buttons and/or bows)

You are not required to use a Digital Delights Shop Image to join in the fun but if you do, you can enter TWICE.  To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image, for your 1st entry use your card link.  For your 2nd entry use your blog address and add "2nd entry" after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme and rules or it will be removed.

Our Delightful Sponsor this week is 

Prize:
$15.00 gift certificate


For my creation today, I have chosen DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image Cupcake Josie.  I have colored her with Copics and added Stickles to the frosted part of the cupcake.  Image is cut with Nestie.  DP is from My Mind's Eye, bows from Wild Orchid Crafts and buttons from SU.  CS is Bazzill.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along:)