Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FALL/AUTMN COLORS AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

Watch for Sneak Peeks starting September 19 at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG!

We have our NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS starting today and it is FALL/AUTUMN COLORS!  I love the deep, beautiful tones of fall and can't wait to see what you create:)  Be sure to stop by CRAFTY SENTIMENTS to check out this week’s amazing DT creations and hopefully to play along in our challenge as well!

Our winner's prize this time is a voucher from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS – what a fabulous prize!



Btw, the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS store has been redone to provide easier navigation plus an updated design - go check it out, it's AWESOME!!  Reminder - we now have a new digital release every Wednesday!!

Remember, you can use any products you like on your challenge submissions, but if you use a stamp or digi image from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS your entry will be counted 3X for purposes of our random.org winner's draw!! Make sure you put a “3” after your name. You have until Monday, September 23 at 9pm GMT to join in the fun.

Finally, before I present my creation, I want to tell you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will pay a visit.



For my creation today, I have used CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS digi Harriet Date x.  Image is colored with Copics and cut with dies from my stash.  Rumble ribbon is from LoveBug Creations, tied with Bow Easy and added button from my stash.  Sentiment is rubber stamp from Inky Antics and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Bling/pearls from Prima, papers SU DP and Bazzill CS.  Sure hope you like it and will come join us!

2 comments:

rachel said...

cute harriet card Audrey - fabulous xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How pretty! I love the bow and button... and what a fun image!