Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 26, 2013

LUCY'S CUPCAKE FROM WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO

Hi everyone!  I am sharing another creation on WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO BLOG today:)  So glad it's Thursday, only 1 more day til the weekend - woo hoo.   I hope you are all having a fabulous week.

Today I want to introduce you to LUCY'S CUPCAKE which you can find at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP and it's available for Instant Download - yay!!  I had so much fun coloring this beautiful image.  All of Mabelle's images are great for coloring!


I have colored LUCY'S CUPCAKE with Copics.  Once again, I have been playing around with some more daring Copic color combos and techniques, and I hope you can see the results on this card.  I added Stickles for the frosting on the cupcake after coloring it with Copics.  I have used papers from GCD DP and Bazzill CS.  I added bling from Me and My Big Ideas and this wonerderful sentiment from Dorcerela.  Image cut out with MFT die.  Sentiment cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Remember, LUCY'S CUPCAKE and all the other of Mabelle's FABULOUS images are available at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP.
Hugs!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Super cute, love the fun papers, great coloring and glittery frosting.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! cute image and lovely coloring. hugs, Helena