Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

EASTER OR SPRING CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and it is EASTER or SPRING.  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  You have until April 29 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this stunning image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY - Margarita.  I have colored her with Copics and cut out with my brand new Nesties.  Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and also cut with Nesties.  DP is from my stash and CS is CTMH, Bo Bunny and Bazzill.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Bling is from my stash.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Audrey.

gr karin

*Urška* said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs,Urška