Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ANYTHING GOES AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY~~

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am in the busiest part of my year at the moment - counting down til the end of the school year with lots of meetings and activities, the end of the soccer season with tryouts looming in 2 weeks plus 2 more tournaments and a busy slate of games this weekend.  So, please bare with me for the next 3 weeks as I muddle through everything.:)

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and it is ANYTHING GOES.  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until May 27 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this adorable image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY called Rain Dance.  I have colored her with Copics and cut with MFT dies.  DP is from a brand new paper pad, but I need to check who makes it.  Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms and cut with Sizzix die, pearls added are Bo Bunny as is bling.  Flourish is from Crafts Too die cuts.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

great card

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Pretty card. Love your papers and your coloring.

Julie-Ann said...

Such a stunning card Audrey, i love the DP and colors you used, crafty hugs Julie Ann x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a great image and a fab card too x

caroline said...

great card, gets you right in the mood for summer
caroline x