Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, June 8, 2014

GOTH/NON TRADITIONAL HAIR CHALLENGE AT LACY SUNSHINE!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  No soccer this weekend so I actually got to sleep in and go to dinner with my hubby and some friends without feeling rushed or exhausted!

I'm excited to announce we have a New Challenge starting today and this fortnight it is GOTH/NONTRADITIONAL HAIR.  You can find it by visiting the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  Hope you will come play along!

We also have new "Loyalty Program" digi.   This time Heather is offering "Maddie and Clover," just one of the cuties in the Lacy Sunshine Gang Collection.  Make sure to check them all out at Lacy Sunshine Shoppe!


This image can be yours for free if you used a Lacy Sunshine image in Challenge #34. All you do is email Audrey (that's me) at danmoose@aol.com putting "Challenge Digi" in the subject line. You can also purchase "Maddie and Clover" in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe for only $2.00 during this challenge (scroll down to the bottom of the Shoppe's main page).

We also have our Selfie Contest going on each Saturday at LACY SUNSHINE FACEBOOK FAN GROUP - Selfie Saturday, so I hope you will check that out.  If you haven't joined our LACY SUNSHINE FACEBOOK FAN GROUP, I hope you will head over and join the fun.  Heather will be releasing a Freebie image when we reach 500 members, so tell your friends too:)

Don't forget to get a copy of our BRAND NEW Lacy Sunshine Crafting Magazine - over 130 colorful pages of projects, tutorials and more!  Plus, we are having a big CONTEST with lots of prizes up for grabs.  You can pick up your magazine HERE.


My card today uses Gemma's Spring Gumdrops from Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.  I adore this sweet image and colored her with Copics and then cut out with die from my stash.  Sentiment is clear stamp cut with Nestie.  Flowers are Petaloo, ribbon is from my stash.  DP is CTMH and CS is Bazzill and Coredinations.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Be sure to check out my blog candy!!

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

She looks beautiful Audrey..I love her fabulous hair..gorgeous colouring and I adore the freebie this week...she is a honey.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and nicely coloured too! x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card!

riliska said...

your card is stunning. I love the colors and that image is gorgeous.

Lisa Minckler said...

OMG...her hair is gorgeous!!! Love that shade of blue :)

Margaret said...

I LOVE her hair!!! The image is so cute and I really like the lacy frame around her too!