Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SHAPED CARD CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!

Happy Wednesday everyone!   Well, I may have spoken too soon as this past 2 weeks have been insanely busy.  I can't believe we are already nearing the end of June - it has gone so quickly!

I'm pleased to announce we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and it is SHAPED CARDS.  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until July 8 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this adorable image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY called Selena.  I had great fun coloring her with my Copics and I cut her out with scissors.  I chose Lifestyle Crafts dies for theis cool flower shape.  DP is Bella Blvd., bling flourishes are Zva Creative, CS is Bazzill.  Sentiment is from Your Next Stamp and is cut with Whimsy ticket die.  Sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge!

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and very beautiful Audrey.

gr karin

Desire Fourie said...

Audrey this is just stunning and I just love the cheerful spring colours in the background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

riliska said...

sweet and lovely card.

Larisa said...

gorgeous card, very cute image and beautifully coloured in.

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card that shape is so lovely loving the design and gorgeous vibrant colours love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun shape and love the great paper! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
DoubleClick Skittles Design Team Call!