Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 31, 2014

BABY CHALLENGE AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET!!

Happy morning everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.  My week has actually been pretty uneventful and mildly unproductive too, although it's a nice change from being constantly busy every second.

Since it's Thursday, that means I have a LITTLE MISS MUFFET creation to share with you!  The DT gals have also made some amazing samples to inspire you so make sure you check those out at LITTLE MISS MUFFET Blog!  I also hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS 

Today we start a NEW CHALLENGE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET  and it is BABY, BABY - so we are looking for anything to do with babies - new baby, baby shower, etc.  - hope you will come play along:)   You have until August 12 at 11:55pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Our challenge rules have changed - please check them out in the sidebar at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Also, we have a FACEBOOK FAN GROUP and PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the links to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET FAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK
LITTLE MISS MUFFET PAGE ON FACEBOOK.  You'll always find lots of fun chatter and loads of inspiration over there!


Today I used LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS rubber stamp Skelekinz Baby.  I have colored this cutie with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  DP is Bo Bunny and a new DP that I can't remember who makes it.  Sentiment from My Craft Spot is cut out with Sue Wilson die and dew drops added.  Flower is from Prima and sparkly discs in upper left are Stamping Bella,  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Audrey, this is so cute and I love your paper choices x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Audrey this is stunning x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous design and I love that flower just fab love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x