Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 15, 2015

NEW RELEASES AT INKY IMPRESSIONS!

Another post from me today!  Busy day here on the blog as it seems the middle of the month always is.   Hint, I will have one more post today, so stay tuned...

We have some AMAZING NEW RELEASES from Inky Impressions., so I hope you will check those out  - the DT has done a great job showcasing them and you can find their samples at Inky Impressions Challenge!   Reimder, we also have our MONOCHROME challenge going on - you have until Tues., Jan 20 to come play along in our challenge, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.


My card today features New Release digi Mamaw's Teatime and Keep Calm Teatime Ticket sentiment from Inky Impressions.  This image is great fun to color - as most of you know, I love coloring images where there is scenary, so I had such fun with this one.  Image colored wit Copics and Sakura gel pen.  Image and backing paper cut with Frantic Stamper die, snowflake done with Tattered Lace die.  DP is Bo Bunny as are buttons.  CS is Core-dinations and Doodlebug.  Sentiment cut with scissors.  Sure hope you like it!!

7 comments:

Jan said...

Love this fab card xx Jan

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

aussie aNNie said...

Love the colour comb's Aud, image and papers used on this creation.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

What a great image and love the way you have coloured it.
Niki x

Desire Fourie said...

Audrey this is just precious loving the image and blues with purples.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and so adorable is your image x

Unknown said...

encore une belle carte! bises