Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, February 16, 2015

STILL DREAMING OF SPRING WITH DIGI MY WORLD

Hi everyone and happy Monday!!  Hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful weekend.  It is extremely cold in this part of the US, temperatures were so freezing yesterday that I felt like I had frostbite after being out for less than 10 min.!!   Today is a holiday here, so kids are home from school.

Today I get to share my newest creation with you using one of the adorable images Digi My World Shop and Cupid Workshop SVG cut files from SVG Cutting Files Shop.

So, once again this week, I felt like doing something Spring-like.  I am SO ready for Spring, so I think today's project is definitely showing some of my wishful thinking.  I turned Cupid Workshop into a Spring-y house and chose I Pick You digi stamp from Digi My World Shop, which I colored in bright, sunshine-y colors.


Image is colored with Copics - I used E31, E33, E35 and E57 for her hair, V09, V17, V15 and V12 for dress, shoes and hair ties.  Socks and heart on dress done with E33, Y38, Y35 and Y32.  Flower is RV95, RV85, RV83 and RV81.   DP is from Best Creations.  I sure hope you like it and will pay a visit to  Digi My World Shop.

Hugs!!

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning creation, love the colours too, hugs Pops x x x