Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, March 15, 2015

INSPIRATION WITH FAERY INK!!

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!!  I'm here to share some inspiration with you today - you can also see my card posted on Faery Ink Designs Blog.  You can find at the image I used, Beauty - Jan. 2015 Fae of the Month at the Faery Ink Shop.  I absolutely adore this image, I really love images which include scenery, so you can see why I had such fun coloring this image with all the gorgeous scenery.


I have colored this beautiful image with Copics.   I chose color combos to match my Bo Bunny papers.   Dress is BG78, BG18, BG49, BG57, and BG53.  Flowers are done with 2 different red combos - R89, R46 and R27 for the flowers on the left and R39, R29 and R24 for the right side.  Centers are BG 18, BG15, BG13 and B34, B32 respectively.   Green combo I used was G28, YG17, YG13 and YG11.  Main die cut frames done with Sue Wilson dies, sentiment cut with Sizzix die.  Bling is Doodlebug and pearled flower is from Prima.  

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration.  Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!!  Also, remember to play in our challenges which you can find on Faery Ink Challenge Blog and at Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Hugs:)


2 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice cards

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative is your card as always your so talented x