Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, March 15, 2015

NEW RELEASES AT INKY IMPRESSIONS

Another post from me today!  Busy day here on the blog as it seems the middle of the month always is.   Hint, I will have one more post today, so stay tuned...

We have some AMAZING NEW RELEASES from Inky Impressions, so I hope you will check those out  - the DT has done a great job showcasing them and you can find their samples at Inky Impressions Challenge!   Reminder, we also have our FOR A SPECIAL LADY challenge going on - you have until Tues., March 17 to come play along in our challenge, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.


My card today features New Release digi Carrot patch background from Inky Impressions.   I have combined the background with LiLi coloring Easter Eggs  digi and Happy Easter Banner from last month's new releases.   Sentiment is colored with Copics and cut with scissors.  Image is colored with Copics as well and cut with Nestie.  Paper from Doodlebug Designs, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and bling from Prima.  Sure hope you like it!!