Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

NEW CHALLENGE AT INKY IMPRESSIONS - CANDI, GEMS, PEARLS and/or BUTTONS

Hi everyone!  Sorry for my absence lately and also, if you have e-mailed me and haven't received a response - I am having some issues with my e-mail, so please sit tight.   Weather is so gorgeous today - sunny and 80s - totally unseasonably warm for this type of year, but I want it to stay this way.

I'm pleased to announce a New Challenge this week at Inky Impressions Challenge and it is EMBELLISHMENTS - Candi, Gems, Pearls and/or Buttons.  You have 1 week to come play along in our challenge - it ends 6pm GMT on May 12 - so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.


 Open card


My card today features digi Umbrella LiLi from Inky Impressions.   I have been playing around with some new/different folds recently as I start getting to a point where I feel like all my creations look to similar and I want to mix it up a bit:)  So, for today's creation, I chose to do a gatefold easel card.  I got the idea on Pinterest but I am unsure from where it came from - sorry.  I have colored this gorgeous image with Copics and cut out with Tattered Lace die.  DP is Cloud 9 Design.  Sentiment is cut with die from my stash and is from My Creative Time.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.   Buttons on inside are Queen and Co. and bling flowers on outside are Darice.  I sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge!!

1 comment:

sallysbitz2 said...

A lovely card. Very bright and cheery x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk