Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Acetate 3D project from THE CUTTING CAFE and Star Stampz Use a Digi Reminder

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!   I am here today to share with you my most recent project using items from The Cutting Cafe.  This time I have used Butterfly Treat Box Template - trio of butterflies.  The treat box also has the option of a single butterfly.  For this week's The Cutting Cafe Blog inspiration post, we are showing off our projects made with acetate/clear card stock.  You can purchase clear card stock in either 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12 at The Cutting Cafe Shop for Clear Stamps and Supplies.

I cut my clear card stock using my Cameo and then used clear Tacky glue to attach the base pieces together.  I then cut out the second layer of butterflies from clear card stock and embossed them with some embossing folders from my stash.  I added Stickles and Liquid Pearl to the embossed butterflies.  Finally, I attached my image, which is a digi from Star Stampz Etsy Shop.  The current challenge at Star Stampz is Use a Digi and you have until April 27 to come play along.


Sure hope you like my project and don't forget to visit The Cutting Cafe Digital ShopThe Cutting Cafe Blog and The Cutting Cafe Shop for Clear Stamps and Supplies.  Also, hope you will check us out of Facebook at The Cutting Cafe - Be Inspired fan group.  Hugs:) 

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Wow wow wow ...okay I need to try this...love it...you and Lisa had the same idea....wowzer

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Precious! Such an adorable project!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Fikreta said...

very nice !
love it!
Bad Kitty's Craftrooma

Tracy Welham said...

That's so clever and looks beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous so pretty :)

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Your box/basket is lovely. This is a wonderful idea for the clear stock--the box and butterflies. I need to try embossing the clear stock.
(Cutting Cafe D-Team Member)