Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

ANYTHING GOES Challenge at Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles!


Hello and welcome back!!  It's Tuesday, which means time for a New Challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!  Make sure to check out Polkadoodles Shop - Nikky's images are such fun to color and I love how you can purchase sets that include papers, sentiments, embellies, design sheets and more - so great to be able to do one stop shopping!

As you know, Digi Choosday Challenge Blog features a New Challenge each Tuesday and you have 2 weeks to play along, so we have our new challenge beginning today and running until April 19 and also our Spring Colors Challenge which closes on April 12.   Sure hope you will come play along!

Today's New Challenge is Anything Goes!   Make sure you read the rules on the right sidebar at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog so that you can play along. Also, a new DIGI CHOOSDAY DISCOUNT is available until MIDNIGHT GMT so make sure you take advantage of that!!

You'll definitely want to check out our Newest Release:  Winnie Fruit Punch Digital Collection - don't you just love it?!?  You can pick this collection up as a Digital Download or CD at Polkadoodles Shop or by clicking on the links above.

Image 1

This week, I chose Barista Coffee/Cake digi image, which can be found in Work and Play Volume 12 Big Kahuna Digital Collection.   I colored this gorgeous image with Copics and cut her out with scissors.  I made a chocolate bar wrapper.  I used a border punch for the top.   I chose papers, frame and 2 sentiments from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Download Collection.   I combined the sentiments in Gimp to create one longer sentiment and then also used Gimp to add my newly combined sentiment to one of the frames found in Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Download Collection.    The border I added is cut out from one of the papers from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Download Collection   Sure hope you like it!


And here you can see the candy bar peeking out from the wrapper:)


I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.  Don't forget also to check out all the fabulous DT projects.  


Additionally, there's fun to be had and much inspiration to be gained over at Digi Choosday Facebook Group and Polkadoodles Facebook Group, so hope you will join both places if you haven't already, and if you have, pop by for a visit and come share your Polkadoodles creations!

Enjoy your day!  Many hugs!!

Additional Challenges entered:/

8 comments:

Jane Savage said...

This is yummy, Audrey, and I’m not talking about the candy bar!! :)Gorgeous colouring too! I love her hair! xxx

Anonymous said...

Adorable design :)

Lynda said...

so pretty and I love the idea, now if you need someone to send it to I dont mind volunteering lol xx

Anjie said...

Just love this!
Hugs
Anj
xx

What I Created Next said...

Lovely hair and colouring. Please can I have the chocolate bar pretty pretty please ?

Moni said...

Wow, love your colouring!!! So beautiful.

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Gorgeous make so love the image and the paper you chose.
Hugs
Fiona x

Sandra H said...

So cute is your image and card x