Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, April 11, 2016

April Showers Fable from Faery Ink

Hello everyone and Happy April! I'm here to share some Faery Ink  inspiration with you today. I am sure hoping April showers will bring May flowers, or at least that the showers will end soon. I feel like it's rained daily here since the beginning of this month. I am not a fan of rain, it makes me very sleepy. Anyway, I know you will join me this month in LOVING the fabulous images Amanda has created for us all.

For this month's inspiration project, I chose to play with April Showers Fable Digi Stamp which is available in the Faery Ink Shop. I really love this image, adored coloring it, especially being able to have fun with the way I did the raindrops and the background.


This is the inside of my card - I love this sentiment, it goes so perfectly with the image, don't you think?


Images is colored with Copics.
Hair: E59, E08, E19, YR21

Face: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R21

Lips: R24, R22

I colored all her clothes and umbrella with various combinations of the following E39, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, RV99, RV69, RV66, R39, R37

I used several different cool greys for the sidewalk - C7, C5, C3. Raindrops done with B45 and B41 and then blended out with my water brush filled with Copic blending solution. Then I added Stickles to make them sparkly. I love the way they turned out:) I used B01, B00 and B000 for the sky and again used my water brush with the blending solution. Finally I added in the rainbow using really subtle shades of each color of the rainbow R01, YR00, Y00, G00, B00, BV00, V000. I have never been bold enough to add anything like this before, but I am becoming more confident in my coloring and attempting to try new things and I am really pleased with the results.

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration. Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially the most recent New Releases!! Also, come play along in our monthly challenge - to use flowers - and also don't forget about the special $1 offer on Kitty Fae and special challenge using Kitty Fae - you can check it all out at Faery Ink Facebook Group . Finally, our newest One Day Fae Giveaway starts 11pm on March 18, so make sure to come back to the Faery Ink blog to check that out!!

Hugs:)

5 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

love it... love the bright colours & the LO :) xXx

Unknown said...

HI Audrey what a gorgeous card I love the colours and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Fikreta said...

very pretty!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Sandra H said...

So cute! xx

:: BlueInks :: said...

There are so many fun things to look at on this card. The bright colors are perfect for a 'rainy day'!