Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, May 27, 2016

Inspiration post at Imagine That! Creative Playground

Picture

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing some inspiration at Imagine That! Creative Playground.  Here is a card I made with one of the images from the You Are My World set that you can find at Imagine That! Digis by Kris Shop.   Image is colored with Copics and cut out with stitched die from my stash.  The sentiment I used is from a clear stamp, although the same sentiment is available in the You Are My World set.  I sure hope you like this card and that it has provided some inspiration for you.

WIN_20160527_01_26_11_Pro 

Additionally, just want to remind you our current challenge is still going on   at Imagine That! Creative Playground - our theme this time is a SKETCH.  Please visit the blog for our rules as well as to come play along with our challenge and to see all the other DT gals awesome creations.  Our challenge runs until 11:55pm on June 3, so hope you will come check it out!  This is the sketch you are to use:

Finally, don’t forget about our Imagine That! Facebook Friends and Fans group and a brand new FB DT that has  a challenge of their own.  Plus, we’d love you to share you Imagine That! digis by Kris projects.  Sure hope you will come join us there.

Hugs!!

No comments: