Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Winners of New Releases at Imagine That! digis by Kris

Woo hoo, we have winners of our most recent New Releases at Imagine That! digis by Kris shop!   Please pay a visit to our blog, Imagine That Creative Playground, where you can check to see if you are a lucky winner of one of the New Release sets and also see some more samples using our fabulous new releases by the Imagine That! digis by Kris DT gals.


Reminder that our current challenge is still going on.  Our challenge posts on the first Saturday of the month and then a reminder on the 3rd Saturday.   Our challenge can be found at Imagine That Creative Playground our theme this time is a SKETCH for you to use in your creation.    Please visit the blog for our rules as well as to come play along with our challenge and to see all the other DT gals awesome creations.  Our challenge runs until 11:55pm on June 3, so hope you will come check it out!

Finally, make sure to visit Imagine That! Facebook Friends and Fans group where our FB DT will be showing off more New Release creations today as well as having a challenge of their own.  Sure hope you will come join us there as well.

For my winner’s post New Release creation today, I chose to play with Leesa's Swing.  I used the image with the swing attached to the tree branch as well as one of the sentiments from the set.

WIN_20160516_15_33_40_Pro

I chose a Cameo file from the Silhouette store for my creation.  I moved the pieces around a bit so the trees would be in front of the house so that I could display this gorgeous image more prominently.  Image is colored with Copics and cut with Cameo.  I chose Doodlebug Designs DP and sentiment, which is also cut with Cameo is daubed with Memento ink.  The great thing about this creation is that it actually folds flat so you can put it in an envelope and mail it!

 
I sure hope you like it and will come visit  Imagine That Creative Playground to see all the winners and additional New Release samples as well as check out Imagine That! digis by Kris to see all the amazing sets, papers, etc. for sale!!
Hugs!!

No comments: