Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

WINNERS OF GATOR STRONG New Release at Imagine That Digistamp!

Woo hoo, we have winners of our most recent New Release at Imagine That! Digistamp shop!   Please pay a visit to our blog, Imagine That Creative Playground, where you can check to see if you are a lucky winner of our Gator Strong New Release set and also see some more samples using this fabulous new release by the Imagine That! Digistamp DT gals.


Reminder that our challenge can be found at Imagine That Creative Playground  - a new one starts Saturday, so still a few more days to play in the current Signs of Summer challenge!    Please visit the blog for our rules as well as to come play along with our challenge and to see all the other DT gals awesome creations. 


Finally, make sure to visit Imagine That! Facebook Friends and Fans group where our FB DT will be showing off more New Release creations today as well as having their challenge.  Sure hope you will come join us there as well.

 

For my winner’s post New Release creation today, I used one of the gator images from the Gator Strong set, which I colored with Copics and also one of the sentiments.  Both image and sentiment cut out with my Cameo.  I used distress ink to daub the edges of the sentiment.  I chose Doodlebug Designs and SU designer papers, added crinkle ribbon from my stash as well as buttons from Bag O’ Buttons.

IMG_3924

I sure hope you like it and will come visit  Imagine That Creative Playground to see all the winners and additional New Release samples as well as check out Imagine That! Digistamp to see all the amazing sets, papers, etc. for sale!!
Hugs!!

No comments: