Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, September 17, 2016

REMINDER CHALLENGE AT IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP BLOG

It’s time for the reminder post for our challenge at Imagine That! Creative Playground - our challenge posts on the first Saturday of the month and then a reminder on the 3rd Saturday, so this post is for our reminder.  Our challenge can be found at Imagine That! Creative Playground and our theme this time is EASY AS 1-2-3.  Please visit the blog for our rules as well as to come play along with our challenge and to see all the other DT gals awesome creations.  Our challenge runs until 11:55pm on September 30, so hope you will come check it out!

 

Finally, don’t forget about our Imagine That! Facebook Friends and Fans group and our FB DT challenge.  Plus, we’d love you to share your Imagine That! Digistamp projects.  Sure hope you will come join us there.

For my creation today, I chose Raymond's Frogs set.  I used one of the images and one of the sentiments from this adorable set. 

WIN_20160915_22_25_54_Pro

Image is colored with Copics.  Both image and sentiment cut with my Cameo, sentiment inked with Memento dew drop.  I used 1 image, 2 patterned papers, which are from Basic Grey, and 3 buttons from my stash to show my 1-2-3.

 

I sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge at Imagine That Creative Playground.

Hugs!!

2 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & I love image & the sentiment... your colouring is awesome too btw :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card and your colouring is stunning x