Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, September 30, 2017

It's Me, Audrey, at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Shop!

Hi everyone!! I am here today to share this month's Spotlight image at Digi Doodle Studios Shop, which just happens to be a depiction of me and 3 of my chows (I have 4 now, but the most recent addition arrived after the image was drawn:)).   You can find Audrey in the Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  She has curly hair, glasses and a tie dye, and chows, just like me.


For reference, I have included a photo of the actual me as well as the 3 chows that I colored for the image this time.


Barkley

 Pebbles and Queso

So, what do you think - pretty good likeness, right?!?  I want to thank Digi Doodle Studios owner/artist Dina for drawing this image, it is such an awesome representation and I plan to use it often, I love it!


This time around, I colored Audrey for an anniversary card for my husband.  We recently celebrated our 22nd Anniversary and this image was absolutely the perfect choice for his card.  He loves the image as well.  If you click on the photo to see it closer, you'll notice the dogs tongues are purple.  Chows, and their distant relative the Shar Pei, are both Chinese dogs, and as such are blessed with unique purple or purple spotted tongues.

I used the following colors on my image:

Hair  E49, E79, E29, E27, E74
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R32, R30
Tie Dye V17, V15, V12, RV69, RV19, RV17
Jeggings B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Shoes E27, E25
Barkley (Red chow w/ black mask) W9, W7, W5, E39, YR27, E97, YR14
Pebbles (Blue chow) 100, W9, W7, W5, W3
Queso (Cream chow) E55, E53, E51, E50

Highlights done with V01, RV00, V000
Sidewalk made with N6, N4, N2 plus colorless blender

I chose Doodlebug Design and Modo Scrap papers, ribbon from Silky Colors on Etsy.  I added buttons from Bag o' Buttons and bling from Darice and Doodlebug.  I stamped 2 different sentiments, top one from Impression Obsession and bottom 2 from HoneyBee, with VersaColor ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  Sentiment, image and backing paper are all cut with Tattered Lace dies.  

I sure hope you like it and will pick up Audrey as well as some (or all) of our awesome new holiday releases at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Hugs!!
Audrey DT

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and your so right so alike the image too! x

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, I had to laugh when I saw that image and the picture of your dogs...OMG you can't them for a walk you need more than the sidewalk, hehe. They are definitely some huge furballs. I see why you are so busy it is the vacuuming at your house besides your kids. They look so cuddly and lovable. Happy Anniversary and congrats on 22 years together!!! That is a great card.

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!